html> all about HER ♥

06 August 2006
a hectic week ahead with the moving and school.
thoughts need to be sorted out.
went out with the girls on friday night to celebrate our digital comm results at rouge.
plenty of dancing, craziness, fun and drinks.
their live band is awesome.


i have tried to show you how i feel,
to rekindle lost feelings.
but it seems that you have shut the door.
you make me feel funnyly foolish at times,
and yet show me that you dont want this to end.
i have given up on chances just for you,
but i know its no use.
because your heart is not in this.

If your heart's not in in.

I'm missing you
Girl even though
You're right here
By my side
'Cause lately it seems
The distance between us
Is growing too wide
I'm so afraid thatYou're saying it's over
The last thing thatI wanna hear

But if your heart's not in it for real
Please don't try to fake
What you don't feel
If love's already gone
It's not fair to lead me on
'Cause I would give the whole world for you
Anything you ask of me I'd do
But I won't ask you to stay
I'd rather walk away
If your heart's not in it

You say that you love me
But baby sometimes
You're just saying the words
If you've got something to tell me
Don't keep it inside
Let it be heard
I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over
Girl I'll make it easy for you

How I wish I could take us back in time
But it's gone too far
Now we can't rewind
(And there's nothing that I can do to stop me losin' you)
I can't make you
Change your mind
(If your heart's not in it)


<3 her


sim liwen. firstdecembernineteeneightyeight.

<3 links


links

<3 tagboard


gossip away.

simliwen.
name

URL or email

messages((:)