Just came back from a night out with some classmates and my lecturer. It was fun! We girls actually shared quite alot of things in common! Haha. It was really an eye opener as i understand them better now. Anyway, I've got to go to Bugis to do our group project tmr. TIRED! We could actually do it like on the phone as its only a simple project proposal. In fact, I would rather do it at home alone. Haha! Feeling so lazy now...
For all my classmates- Zenn, Azz, Tisha, Siti, Grace, Ester, Mash (mash is easier to remember), Collin and Anna hopefully we have plenty more laughs to come and crazy stories to share!! I enjoyed tonight! Zenn thanks for the "breakfast"!I hate seeing piss drunk girls? They just look so pitiful yet cheap? * when I saw you there, frankly i felt really sad. Couldn't stand the sight of my ex classmate throwing herself at strangers. I hope you got home safely and I am sorry I didn't help much. Take care alright? Jas and I always care. *(wont mention names)