Blogs. The question "WHY BOTHER?" often pops up in one's minds. there isn't much reasoning i guess. its more of the power and ability of control without restrictions? i certainly dont know your reasons thou. but if you do want to share, i am open to that idea. Haha!Anyway, no updates since the genting trip. Been rather tied up with life. The past few weeks have made me closer to my family. I am even thinking of moving in with my grandma despite the "hell naggings" and restrictions. I guess I feel lonely? Who doesnt? KH has started school and in the day time I do nothing but play games! In the night I play games aas well. (think i am becoming a CS freak!) Also the thought of coming home to a room with only the company of computer, and of course the laptop, is really boring and lonely. On top of that I start to feel rather empty and insecure, especially when class is only in the night.. Feels like I have no sense of belonging and nothing to call my own? Anyway, thats just another one of my thoughts. Haha!