Its twenty two minutes into march, funny just how time seems to fly by. It seems like yesterday that I was busy mugging for the O's. Wells.. Have got work early tmr, but i just cant seem to get to sleep, which is no longer a surprise andymore. As I get older, I feel like i have more things running through my head. Work, school, relationships, friends, money... etc. I was just wondering a few minutes ago, how did I stray so far? Why am I where I am in life now? Man, that is a million dollar question. Haha. Had a really weird dream last night. The details are still a little fuzzy and yet so clear. I just can't get those thoughts out of my mind. ARGH! Anyway, its 2 days away from the postings of the JAE. Nerve wrecking? Haha.
Its thoughts of you that make me cry. You seem to fade in my memory but I keep holding back. Its getting harder each day. Maybe the pain will go away once i forget, but you know that I won't let go. I wish that there was a chance to make amendments and make you see how much i love you, but i know its too late. I wish we had been closer, so I can share my thoughts with you. I wish there was more time to understand you. I wish that there was some way you can see the man I love and love him the way I do. You really mean alot to me and I can't get over you.