I dont know alot of things. To you i may seem to be full of faults.I dont know what you are thinking although i try. I dont know what you feel thou you know mine. I dont know what are your intentions thou i've made known mine. You are hard to read and understand. We are friends on the outside but really,what are we? I will not ask for commitment as I myself may not be able to give that. I just know the feelings I feel. But how about yours? I would really love to know if you open up and give me a chance. If i give everything to you will you find me easy and will you even reciprocate?Anyway, met up with Jas and Meg during the weekend. Oh my girls! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING OKAY!! Haha. I hope we can meet up soon before Jas gets back!