I am pilled up with homework. Will be having my visual com class later and i havent done my homework! Looking at the stupid book by Berger makes me wanna fall asleep. On top of that, I stayed up till 4a.m to complete my Magazine design. Also, I have tons of unfinished studying!
1) last friday's class on Aesthetics
2) monday's class on Newspaper, Magazines and books
3) yesterday's class on digital revolution and implications (which is the hardest to understand!!)
4) my report for class later! and the advance read-up for the mini quiz.
I am so tired. Shouldn't have worked yesterday. Must really put more effort this weekend. Aaaaa.. and the funny thing is, I actually enjoy doing homework. (just not that much of course!) but my lecturers' expectations are too high! Luckily I am going out tonight to enjoy. Haha. Thanks Siti for taking time off to plan everything! (:
---need a mini break NOW!