Okay, took ages to update and i am sorry. Haha. Was too caught up living my life to bother. LOL. Had a BBq last night. And am going to have a Bar Kut Teh party now. Haha.
These past few weeks been feel okay. There were ups and alot of downs too. Haha. And also the postings of the JAE is killing me. Haha.
Violet.. I hope you are having more ups now. I'm sorry.. I will however continue to try my best, thou i dont know if its much help. Dont be too sad girl.. I love you okay? Hugs!!
And for the love of my life...
You are rocking every minute of my world with so much love and joy. I have never ever regretted one single minute spent with you. You make me complete and allow me to see my flaws throught your "special mirror". And love, Thank you for everything.. I love you always!