html> all about HER ♥

24 February 2006
I am not going to wait for the postings of my JAE! Apparently NP's Tourism and Management is hot like hell! Haha. Hopefully Clara and Everina can get in. (All the best to you all) Anyway, I have no confidence, so since I was offered a course at PSB, I am going to go for it. Initially I was applying for Hospitality and Management, but the academic advisor suggested that i take mass com as english and literature were my strengths. So yeps!
Anyway, Jas, Ronald, Ian, Jon, Meg, Leslie and all my other friends.. I hoped you all are happy with your results. Haha. Also I hope to see you all in the near future. To KH, love, good luck in your diploma. You worked hard for it and I sincerely hope that you can get into AEROSPACE! Haha. Because yes! Its my dream for you! Haha. I love you!


<3 her


sim liwen. firstdecembernineteeneightyeight.

<3 links


links

<3 tagboard


gossip away.

simliwen.
name

URL or email

messages((:)